Yeah or no?

Stubbsy

Contributor
Wanted to create something different. Just think of it as a frozen ocean or something.

I haven't really created any routes yet, and I've not put any detail into the bases. I just want to know what you think.

Updated:

Last edited:

Jello

Contributor
Raise the Height Range in the Terraform editor so that creating routes will be much easier for you, using a RigidMultiFractal doesn't really work out well imo due to the hills, the players will have a hard time walking, it is good for skiing though. If or when you upload this, make sure you use legions textures, you can use your textures but you'll have to add the folder with the textures.....if that makes sense lol

Last edited:

Stubbsy

Contributor
Raise the Height Range in the Terraform editor so that creating routes will be much easier for you, using a rigidmultiFractal doesn't really work out well imo due to the hills, the players will have a hard time walking, it is good for skiing though. If or when you upload this, make sure you use legions textures, you can use your textures but you'll have to add the folder with the textures.....if that makes sense lol
Alright I'll give that a go. And yeah that makes sense!

k e v i n

Private Tester
yeah, I also like that frosty ice look. and the map looks like there's almost an endless amount of routes that can be made. I'm going to say i kind of like the base all plain and simple, but i get this feeling there should be more of a base (if that makes any sense)

Stubbsy

Contributor
yeah, I also like that frosty ice look. and the map looks like there's almost an endless amount of routes that can be made. I'm going to say i kind of like the base all plain and simple, but i get this feeling there should be more of a base (if that makes any sense)
Yeah that makes sense! :)