Would you guys actually play

Jello

Contributor
I'd like a couple players to play this with me so I can get a better understanding on what needs to be changed instead of just 1 player before I release it...besides loc anyone up? around 6-9pm EST?

Jello

Contributor
A couple people have already played this, if you have I'll send you link but this is still up for testing, might need to keep changing stuff in there...(this is not the one me and defender are working on, this one is mine and mine alone)

Jello

Contributor
but it needs more buildings, maybe go with a day theme, unless I find some good night textures for the buildings..
Still got to add street lights, and some kind of lighting on the buildings. Its just a rough map, not really playable..

This is not my map by the way

Cityscape--TDM map coming soon peoples :p, but write down what you think below guys, or in the comments in the YouTube video :).

Last edited:

Defender

I am redoing all the towers, making them futuristic, using base legions glowy textures for accents, etc, and base legions textures to finish the structures walls and floors.
The towers are not all going to be squire, some more angled, with some having open levels, rooms, walk ways connecting some of them.
I plan to have about 15 or 20 towers, apartments, etc, that will make the city, its not going to be a big city, more like 4 city blocks in downtown new york..

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Squire%20logo%20vertical.jpg