Whatever happened to time trial?

Jaymyster

Sick ^

Can't it be some form of tutorial? As in, go through these hoops to get a sense of skiing.

I agree, there should be something added to finally tackle the issue of the steep learning curve in legions. I don't know what the dev team is working on already, but I hope there is something being planned along those lines . Unless of course they are expecting other players from tribes/the FPS+Z genre to simply shift over to legions once the game is finally in its state of being openly advertised and played (hopefully on steam). Regardless, I would still consider a tutorial for movement mechanics to be something on the priority list; and considering how much faster legions is than the vast majority of shooters out there, I would believe something like this to be essential to allow fresh players to the genre to not feel like they're just bad at the game and that it will never work for them. But this isn't anything new that hasn't been said before, I just hope that it can actually become a reality... Even if there's lack of clear direction with where to go with this concept from the devs' point of view, hopefully a thread could be made about suggestions on how the tutorial could work and perhaps a division of categories of such (ie. movement, flag use, combat).

PS. This belongs in the the suggestion forum

Armageddon

Teapot
While we are on it what ever happened to this the tutorial level?

playlegions-tutorial.png

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
While we are on it what ever happened to this the tutorial level?
Was part of the timetrials.

From what I recall those files were lost, I could be wrong though but I am pretty sure that they went down with IA.

Jello

Contributor
Was part of the timetrials.

From what I recall those files were lost, I could be wrong though but I am pretty sure that they went down with IA.

Is it possible to put that back into legions? or start it from scratch again? (Even though I know no one would be willing to do that, you can at-least ask a couple of people from the community and see if they'd be willing to put it back together, some might be up to it others might not but you never know)