Tokens

Vinzyboy23

Well, since Legions will be coming back, I think the Tokens system will be coming back and will be used to buy stuff, but I'm not sure though if it's worth it.

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
Er... Not.

Edit: Ok a bit more in depth.
This project is not bound to IA site in any way. The game will even be standalone so it will not run in a browser.

57thRomance

The developers can't legally set up a system where they charge players for extra content. So, we probably won't have a tokens system as of now...

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Yar, this game will be entirely free. It's run on Seymour's Love! No need for AT to unlock content!

There's no plans to accept donations at the moment, if donations are needed in the future to keep servers running, etc, we'll let you guys know.

Also, I just walked in the door like 30 minutes ago! I'm going to put up a FAQ in the forums so that I can better answer (and get answers for) your questions!

ikke2902

The homepage faqs mentioned this before.
"All previously paid for skins will be available for free to all users."

Severance

Private Tester
Lol I'd Love to Try these Skins Without Paying :D
What about previously purchased content?

All previously paid for skins will be available for free to all users. Unfortunately any Tribes voicepacks will be unavailable as Hi-Rez owns the Intellectual Property to the Tribes series, leaving us unable to distribute any Tribes specific content.

57thEnryu

Even so, I'm still gona go with my red sin, I liked it. Maybe I'll branch out and go black. Not lightly though.

RedInk

I like how many people are totally ignoring the FAQ page.
I think I fergot to put a "don't" between "I" and "like".

luiscm97

yeah when i first enteredn i didnt read the faq and i got lots of questions but a friend told me read the faq an i read it and it answer all of them