PROM!

JF_097

My first promenade and it was a blast. Partied from 1:00 to 11:00. Had some drinks with my friends. I secretly put 5 sugar cubes on my friend's drink and he was dancin' like crazy being hyper and all lol. As usual, we got drunk. Unforgettable. Can't wait for next years. U want pics?

Disci

Old man
Pics of your friend dancing topless!! Next time drop some LSD in his drink. Will be much funnier!

MightySheep

1 a paved public walk, especially one along a seafront.
2 a leisurely walk, ride, or drive, typically in a public place so as to meet or be seen by others.

wat is this, i dont even

JF_097

By tomorrow I'll have the pics. Then I'll request some1 to move this to the 'Post you pictures here' thread. Or maybe I can just submit the pics to the 'Post your pictures here' thread then request this thread to be deleted.

Daphinicus

Private Tester
Feel free to post a couple pics of yourself in the Post Your Pictures Here thread, but let's try to leave the excessive alcohol consumption out of it. There's some stuff we just don't need to see. =)

Sin

Private Tester
Feel free to post a couple pics of yourself in the Post Your Pictures Here thread, but let's try to leave the excessive alcohol consumption out of it. There's some stuff we just don't need to see. =)
Except the women of course Daph. Let the community have a lil' fun eh?