Pass flag reminder for newcomers.

Mahidhar

Quite simple. Whenever a person has the enemy flag, there should be a glowing/blinking message saying "Hold and release 'Q' to pass flag". Just make it blink in a corner of the screen, so it won't block the view of the player. There should be an option included to turn the message on/off.

And instead of someone just creating a script/mod for this and putting it out, I ask the developers to include it in the game files.

I think the reason why your ideas don't get implemented is because of the demand to do so. Whatever the devs are working on(it's been months since a real update, featuring the new weapons), it's because that the devs see no point in doing so yet, or don't have the power to. I beleive that your ideas are getting marked down for the events to come after development has finished, and before Legions goes live. Good luck, and don't stop with the ideas. We know they are getting looked at(knowing-hopefully).

Royalty

The Aussie
I think the reason why your ideas don't get implemented is because of the demand to do so. Whatever the devs are working on(it's been months since a real update, featuring the new weapons), it's because that the devs see no point in doing so yet, or don't have the power to. I beleive that your ideas are getting marked down for the events to come after development has finished, and before Legions goes live. Good luck, and don't stop with the ideas. We know they are getting looked at(knowing-hopefully).
Yeah devs had made it clear that they are currently working hard on player hosted servers and custom loadouts.

Mahidhar

I totally understand if the developers are busy in doing something else. As I said in some other thread, I'll keep dropping my ideas here, and hopefully one day they'll get implemented(like how my flag throw charge bar idea did). Thanks for the encouragement.

@ Immanent. It's from an old Japanese RPG series called Breath Of Fire. It's my favorite series, and I was able to luckily find the concept art of the main characters.

MJ1284

Quite simple. Whenever a person has the enemy flag, there should be a glowing/blinking message saying "Hold and release 'Q' to pass flag". Just make it blink in a corner of the screen, so it won't block the view of the player. There should be an option included to turn the message on/off.

I prefer having "PASS THE FLAG YOU *DANCING* DOLT!" covering the whole screen, flashing brightly long as people either pass it or get epilepsy. That'll teach them.

Reactions: A2