New Game Type: Outrider boosting.

Immanent

I r srs team game, alpha vs beta. Whoever achieves the highest speed on either team wins at the end of lets say 10 minutes? :D

Maybe it will help develop an understanding for how OD slingshotting works (I have no clue how it works, I always end up stopping my team mates :l)

The map should be a map with a big bowl (core or frostbyte or elegiac)

Sounds silly but could end up being a mod after legions is unlocked :)

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Yeah, so there is like a speed you have to beat. Although, this could be a bit rubbish if the other team know how to get max speed or whatever.

Immanent

Yeah, so there is like a speed you have to beat. Although, this could be a bit rubbish if the other team know how to get max speed or whatever.
Game mods are always fun! But like max speed is practically impossible from horizontal OD boosting. (somebody confirm please?)

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
I'm assuming OD slingshot is the deliberate use of contagious OD? I've never heard of it, but that's what I'm assuming it is. Your idea does sound interesting though.

Krakyn

Voltz_Cruelerz can debate over any idea someone has. Gotta love his mad skills of molesting people via words.
Maybe he has been defeated finally by poiuyt.

To be continued...

Royalty

The Aussie
I r srs team game, alpha vs beta. Whoever achieves the highest speed on either team wins at the end of lets say 10 minutes? :D

Maybe it will help develop an understanding for how OD slingshotting works (I have no clue how it works, I always end up stopping my team mates :l)

The map should be a map with a big bowl (core or frostbyte or elegiac)

Sounds silly but could end up being a mod after legions is unlocked :)

tumblr_lligcaBmOx1qcpgnqo1_500.jpg