My unreleased gem.

Fixious

Test Lead
So, back before IA revealed what they were working on and left us in the dark, I made something. I never made it public because, well, it's kinda harsh. I've decided to unleash this beast because Crash thought it was too good to be kept private. Again, this was before they announced their embed plans or any of that shite. Enjoy.

Redvan

Private Tester
lmao! Except for the asking about tribes part... *garsh* tribes. Most of the community is over that.

LOL "Drama queen AoA players"

Redvan

Private Tester
When the new Tribes comes out we'll see how much the community is over that!!!111oneone
the (tribes) community probably wont give it much of a chance because they're still addicted to old slow tribes and anything different is looked down upon.

Armageddon

Teapot
the (tribes) community probably wont give it much of a chance because they're still addicted to old slow tribes and anything different is looked down upon.

I'm not so sure this time. I think most of us realize now that Tribes may not get another reboot, so we need to get on board with this. I know i'll be there and most of the T1 people i still talk to are going to be also.