Map packs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IzRaPiDz

Alright guys. Just been thinking if this can earn you some money for the game, selling map packs. Bad idea or not...

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
While it would be kind of fun to sell a Quarry map pack, I can't see this happening. The biggest hurdle would be the current 'unable to make a profit' clause.

With that said, Seymour's not a fan of map packs or anything that would divide the community further.

I

IzRaPiDz

While it would be kind of fun to sell a Quarry map pack, I can't see this happening. The biggest hurdle would be the current 'unable to make a profit' clause.

With that said, Seymour's not a fan of map packs or anything that would divide the community further.
Ohh, ok :)

Fixious

Test Lead
A ~year after release and people still don't know about the 'no profit' thing. Crazy.

Opening up the game should...hopefully...give us free community-made map packs.

I

IzRaPiDz

Selling? what the hell. But we should bring back quarry no matter what :D
maybe if they earn money they maybe able to do something goodf to the game

A ~year after release and people still don't know about the 'no profit' thing. Crazy.

Opening up the game should...hopefully...give us free community-made map packs.
just thinking for the team thats all

yami

Private Tester
Stubbsy you don't understand, the current devs don't actually "own" the game in the legal sense of the word. Therefore they aren't allowed to make any sort of profit off of it whatsoever.

I

IzRaPiDz

Stubbsy you don't understand, the current devs don't actually "own" the game in the legal sense of the word. Therefore they aren't allowed to make any sort of profit off of it whatsoever.
Thanks matey but i'm not 2 years old. Lock this thread up then it was only a suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.