LOBBY CHANGE (2)

Lcam

This is my secound post... and I continue seing...
MAKE A CHANGE!....
COME ON THE LOBBY IS SO SIMPLE :(
Why dont put a picture galery (Who get the pictures?) easy... just some one make a competiton in forum, and there the ppl can put some picture of legions: overdrive... In the war, like sniper IDK that will be funny, first in the forum secound in the lobby...

JUST WACH IT...change.jpg
If Mabel ore Seymo... dont creat a post when you can put your picutre and there chosise the best pictures, I am going to do it ¬.¬

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Hohohoho, oddly enough that you'd mention this idea. Seymour is currently brainstorming a similar idea. I'd love to see a 'Media' section added to the site for people to peruse videos, screenshots, etc of the game. Perhaps even separated by categories, ie: Tutorial, Gameplay, etc.

Keep an eye on the blog/forums, I'll likely post some more information shortly (currently in the middle of a set of work shifts, and need to flesh out the details).

PS: By 'lobby', you're referring to the website itself and not the ingame lobby?

Nvidia

I like the picture for the homepage like it is. Just the pictures ingame need some improvement so i like the idea!

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
ok i had same idea but you can carry it further.. i was thinking of making a flash page for the game that would allow you to put updates etc in it as well as being able to upload videos to the page from websites like youtube. Its fairly simple idea, you could probably even launch the game from the flash page. I'm more of a designer/animation artist and learn some of my coding from web sources so coding not my strength but its more then likely doable.