Download Legions Wallpaper/Loadscreen/Menu screen or whatever - 1920*1200

Jazcash

Just something I made a while back, I never thought to upload it. It's nothing awesome but I guess some of you may like it, I'm using it for my loadscreen atm as the current one looked way too low quality when stretched to fill my 1920*1200 26" monitor :p

backload.png

Daphinicus

Private Tester
I think the shadow is a bit distracting. Maybe take it off?

Not to be that guy, or anything, but come on -- he made it for himself, and is sharing for anyone who wants to use it. If ya don't like it, bud, make your own!

Esuke-L

how do u change the colors of the buttonS?

Uh guess depends what you wanna use, I just did quick way of opening the buttons from the file directory "live/client/gui/images/menus" in
microsoft office picture manager, then went to edit picture> colour & just changed the values, don't remember the values I used though...just know saturation was at 100.

if want all to look the same & blend well use all same values on each pic, including the tab file.

Basically just open it in whatever program & change the colour values accordingly..

Jazcash

I actually made my own buttons too but didn't think anybody would care considering how incredibly simple they are. They were prettier but didn't come out right on smaller resolutions so had to make them a bit more simple than they were :rolleyes:
menuButton_n.png

menuButton_i.png

menuButton_h.png

menuButton_d.png

Lcam

I like it like Loadscree the original loadscreen is very pixelated.

Attachments

• Original Loading.jpg
    Original Loading.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 13