Ked24´s Moon Mod Project v1.0

Ked24

Hi, this time i brought you a mod to convert Frostbyte into a moon map.
This is not finish i wanna add some more things but, i will post the v1.0, that is more like the beta.

preview_off.gif

fp5pgl.jpg

Log v1.0
-Total terrain camo
-Snow particles convert to dust particles

Hope you like it! :)

CYA!

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
oh hey cool texture but you might wanna take the texture in photoshop and scale it down... some reason they designed the texturing of maps so that a 512 by 512 texture fits in a roughly 25 by 25 meter area. make borders on the texture so you can see what im talking about.

Ked24

oh hey cool texture but you might wanna take the texture in photoshop and scale it down... some reason they designed the texturing of maps so that a 512 by 512 texture fits in a roughly 25 by 25 meter area. make borders on the texture so you can see what im talking about.
Hehe OK gonna try it :D

Comashift

hrmn you know, I really don't imagine it raining rocks on the moon to be honest. if you like made it look like small dust particles then that would look pretty cool. also try to bump up the quality of the ground. (which is something you may already plan on doing but yeah.. try to make it smooth and stuff.) but yeah it's called beta for a reason, keep it up!

Ked24

hrmn you know, I really don't imagine it raining rocks on the moon to be honest. if you like made it look like small dust particles then that would look pretty cool. also try to bump up the quality of the ground. (which is something you may already plan on doing but yeah.. try to make it smooth and stuff.) but yeah it's called beta for a reason, keep it up!
Hmm... yeah thats what i have on mind (you get it another time!) gonna work on it XD