I would like to welcome you all back - Legions Lives - Viva La Legions!

discord

Private Tester
After the horrible news regarding InstantAction's dissolution, the termination of all employees there shortly after selling the IP rights to Tribes, things looked quite grim for the future of this game. Thankfully the guys there were kind enough to bestow the IP and development rights to this community team that we all know and love from their work on the Nanus and activity in the former IA community. This presents a unique experience, to my knowledge, in which the dev team are fans of the game and could allow for some truly breathtaking gameplay since some of them have been playing these FPS Z games at a high level for quite some time.

Let's make the best of this situation, and remember that this is a chance for some community members to really make some waves in the gaming world if things go well. There are a few things we, as the players, should do to help this game grow and reach its full potential. Talk it up, teach newer players the ropes, keep an upbeat attitude, and most of all have fun!

See you guys out there!

Also - FROSTBYTE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

ps. i will captain

loc

#1 Private Tester
Nice post,I wish you would have posted an audio clip of that discord,I miss that radio voice of yours.

theGOAT

right one thing people should do,, if they want to because i dont have the knowledge to post guides of the game and put how to play ctf correctly the positions, etc. stuff like that, that will help the community and new players.. thanks

Cirus

great to see the community is still alive!!! I was fearing the worst when I saw IA's RIP message