Votes: 11 57.9%
  • NERF IT NAO!

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A2

We were playing in Frostbyte. Got the enemy's flag and we were sooo happy. They didnt have our flag. It was there on our base, sitting. We could see the flag symbol. Flag gonna cap BUT WAIT! NO FALG!

DarkDanny

Haxors :confused: - jk(; - But I prob shouldn't be telling anyone, only so it doesn't leak around the whole community, if it does it will be overused. I already leaked once, I just hope whoever I told doesn't leak it :p

the-champ

Haxors :confused: - jk(; - But I prob shouldn't be telling anyone, only so it doesn't leak around the whole community, if it does it will be overused. I already leaked once, I just hope whoever I told doesn't leak it :p
Dont be happy :p
This glitch will be taken care off,i hope!
:D

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer

But I'm assuming that you did notify a dev as to how you did it?

DarkDanny

I would but Mabel is too busy mass ter baitin to lejunz code. So other than that, I'll tell him when hes not busy. He's only got 999999999999999999999999 things to do :p

Darklord

Private Tester
30 bugs,major or minor idk i think it will take time.
Lets hope its finished before Christmas.
Where on earth did you get the idea there are 30 bugs? Most of the stuff on here is repeats, and half of them are already fixed.

DarkDanny

Where on earth did you get the idea there are 30 bugs? Most of the stuff on here is repeats, and half of them are already fixed.
Mhm. I kinda knew that, but I didn't know exactly how many repeats their were; and how many things were fixed. So Yeah :p

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
Yeah, this was a bug in the closed beta. Something along the lines of the nade just stayed there after you held the button. I've never tried to produce more that one, though. Weird.

Guesstori

I noticed that if I lay a mine (shooting a grenade and holding the fire button until it hits the ground and doesnt bounch any more) and change to an other weapon the mine doesnt disappear (however i cannot make it explode anymore) and so i can make multiple smoking balls lying on the ground and the only way to remove them is to shot them. I thought this might be a bug, cluster grenades should disappear the moment i change my weapon. At least it used to be like that in the "old legions".

Status
Not open for further replies.