Forum Trophies

Jodediah

Is anything going to happen with this, or did it come by default with the forum software and didn't get removed? I think it's kind of cool. B-)

EDIT: Open for general discussion of forum trophies, and for boasting of super cool trophies, I suppose.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Those are the available "trophies". They come by default, and they will have no effect whatsoever. You are a "New Member" till you have 30 posts, then you become a "Member". That's it. No reason to think or even "boast" about them. ;)

Jodediah

So we can't/aren't adding more trophies or removing them entirely for having "no effect whatsoever"?

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Pretty much. Seymour shortly worked on a few forum achievements, then he got bored of it. Plus, the negatives kinda outweighed the positives (spamming for achievements, 'like' shopping, etc).

An idea that I am a fan of is custom titles in correlation to in-game achievements. Say, your team wins the '2011 Legions Cup', well, I think it'd be cool to see that reflected on your forum title. ie: "2011 Legions Cup Champion".

Perhaps Seymour will look into having events where he'll make a post on the forums and the first 3 people to kill him in-game will achieve some sort of fancy title. (ala DynamicDerek's old AT contests).

stefygraff

Private Tester
These "Forum Trophies" are the best, there just decent.
Right now a funny idea poped up in my mind, if SeymourGore is a fan of custom titles, and Christmas is so close, we could make 2 sets of titles: Santa Clause and Santa helpers! Seymour is Santa! and casual members are his helpers! :):p