eXo - Team Exodus (Updated)

HVanquish

Hey guys, Haus's post is a little out of date (and so is the website!), so I decided to repost our clan thread.

ROSTER
God: Zander
Leader: Shaska

MEMBERS
Haus
Krakyn
Society
Spart
Sipperelll
Snob
Ewrath
Neuchy
Slayer
Archer
Trinium
Vanquish

AUSSIE
NightHawk043 (Its complicated)

Recruitment is selective and you will probably be approached instead of you needing to approach us. Please keep in mind that this is a mostly eastern US and Canadian clan.
Feel free to play with us, all you have to do is ask.

Dimitryy

Scrim today at 23CET (GMT+1 i guess (we got summetime lat week ))

i think we should play one game on the US and one on the euro server to make it fair.
we will be on TS with 7 players around 10:45 pm.

Disci

Old man
Great scrim last night. I think you could've done much better on the first map, but you had the first hand experience what in7 chasers can do. :) Best in Leejunz I can tell you that. Zenith was tight as my speedos. Beginning was lousy from our part when Krakyn was able to run his side routes quite impressive. Got a lot tighter at the end. Must mention that I was suppose to cap but we had a minor misunderstanding and I was chasing the whole map. :D

Good stuff. Looking forward to sub any team from now on if needed. Haven't had this much fun since L:OD came out.

edit: would love to know who are all the people who played for you(Kranky especially).

HVanquish

Ya it was fun. We were really jumbled up and it was actually a very stressful match (you had to be in ts), especially on zenith. All the people you see are who they are, though I believe Krakyn is NeoNugget?