Energy extension

Libra

When different overdrive cores do get implemented i was thinking one of them should be an energy container to extend your energy bar and thats all no extra perks but the energy

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
A kind of thing similar to the energy packs in tribes? And since when does overdrive affect the amount of energy you have ? >.> Overdrive cores are going to be something very different.

Delpicy

Overdrive cores? What are those? Can someone direct me to a thread describing/announcing these? Thanks

Fixious

Test Lead
When different overdrive cores do get implemented i was thinking one of them should be an energy container to extend your energy bar and thats all no extra perks but the energy

Mentos_moment,_I_approve.jpg

Synista

Can't you just extract the relevant bits of the text and just bring it in here?

Well, imagine an Outrider with the energy limit of a Sentinel..
The whole post is worth reading ;) and I swear they have the same energy limit, but the Sentinel probably has stronger jets

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
The whole post is worth reading ;) and I swear they have the same energy limit, but the Sentinel probably has stronger jets

i dont think there are differences in jet's power, but in weight and amount of energy.

the sentinel has the most energy, would i be right in assuming it would be the same 75/100/200 ratio with outrider,raider and sentinel?