Do we have a SAP?

57thEnryu

Question, I know on the old IA forums and even on our 57th forums we have had a lot of ppl just come on and wreak havoc. Do we (by we I mean you) have a Spammer Action Plan (SAP) to stop that from happening here?

57thEnryu

Do we have moderators yet? If not, I'll volunteer.
I think we only have the developers as admins right now. Also, I'm on the forums alot more than you....ive only signed off once today actually, and only for a few minutes XD

(when news of legions return comes, I'll be the first so see it :D)

57thRomance

I think we only have the developers as admins right now. Also, I'm on the forums alot more than you....ive only signed off once today actually, and only for a few minutes XD

(when news of legions return comes, I'll be the first so see it :D)
I never sign off on either one of my computers, so HAH!

Hawk

Those are Legions developers, if I'm not mistaken. I guess they could act as moderators, but "administrators" is a better title for them.

Yeah. That would be a little more useful as a "Administrators" title. But they still need to update a lot of things on the new forums, it just needs time.

There is a report button at the bottom of each person's post, I do believe it's more than a decorative design.
As for the mod thing, I think it would be better to wait it out and see what happens before jumping to voting for moderators.

57thEnryu

*looks at report button and wonders weather to click it seeing that sraw seems to be insulting my intelligence. I don't after realizing straw is being captain obvious*

*looks at report button and wonders weather to click it seeing that sraw seems to be insulting my intelligence. I don't after realizing straw is being captain obvious*

Oh I wasn't insulting your intelligence, I don't see how it could have nearly been a sign of an insult. And Captain Obvious, how original and perfect under such circumstances :D.

57thEnryu

Oh I wasn't insulting your intelligence, I don't see how it could have nearly been a sign of an insult. And Captain Obvious, how original and perfect under such circumstances :D.
What I was trying to say was I KNOW THAT THERE IS A REPORT BUTTON THERE!!!!!!!!!
I just find wherever I use it admins take forever to get to it, then by the time they do it has gotten way out of control....

Severance

Private Tester
I'm assuming you mean people manually spamming the boards, or automated after registration. Things as simple as recaptcha2 for each post you make, huge pain, but sometimes necessary. Less intrusive ways would be active moderators/admins, and limits on the amount of posts per seconds per person.