Download [Client Script] Server Queue

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
One of the little annoyances about playing an online game is that you must dedicate yourself to one server at a time. This means that if you want to join one server but it is full and still really want to play, you'll join a different server than what you'd prefer. If you want to go onto the other one, you'll have to periodically leave your current game and check the player count of the other with no guarantee that there will be a place for you.

This script solves that issue. It adds a new button to the server browser menu that allows you to join a queue for a game and still join another. When a spot opens up on your preferred server, it will automatically disconnect you from your current server and reconnect you to your preferred server.

Download

Because it was requested to have a version that wouldn't yank you out of the game and would instead gently inform you that there was a place for you, I obliged. Below is the download link for the informant version.

Download

k e v i n

Private Tester
wow really? sounds good, i'll have to download it and try it out when my brother gets off my desktop

Fixious

Test Lead
No way of just giving an alert, instead of ripping me out of the game?
are-you-not-entertained.jpg

Immanent

Don't get me wrong, this is one hell of a script, but should this be implemented for everybody? It may seem a little bit unfair for those people who don't have this mod, but oh well, their loss I guess.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Don't get me wrong, this is one hell of a script, but should this be implemented for everybody? It may seem a little bit unfair for those people who don't have this mod, but oh well, their loss I guess.

Well, for now it's just a script and anyone is free to download it so if they don't... I can't really do anything about it. Personally, I'd like to see it be universal, but that'd be a ways off.

k e v i n

Private Tester
where does this go? and do i need to download both of them, or can i just download the second one (informant version)

Delpicy

Just the second one. As for where they go, I think you can just place the zip file in the liv efolder like rockey's scripts. Dunno, haven't used it yet. If that doesn't work, extract the files in the zip into the mods folder and you should be good to go