Clean Slate.

Litzer

Hey so have there been any scrims? LA? ET? Anyone scrimming each other? Add BG to the list of teams, so if ET or LA wanna scrim were down.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Did offer in7 a rematch... They didn't care. If anyone on the american side is interested in scrimming us, no chance. I have exams in the next three weeks.

rrosvo

Did offer in7 a rematch... They didn't care. If anyone on the american side is interested in scrimming us, no chance. I have exams in the next three weeks.
So... am I getting this right: your team cannot play if you are not present, even if you could field enough players?

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
So... am I getting this right: your team cannot play if you are not present, even if you could field enough players?

Considering most of my team is awol, I would have to spend a considerable amount of time putting them back together again for said scrim. Sadly, I don't have that time to throw about.

ContingencyPl4n

Elite Pro Mapmaker
Just a quick update. Anything we try to do should be done after the 1.4 update. The people that have tried out my updated maps have enjoyed them, and if I can get them on servers it would give us more maps to play on that are fun. The other big thing is the weapon balances that will be taken into effect. So we have some time, but I dont see us needing to put our noses to the grindstone just yet (plus I have Crusade and another map that I would like to get done before the release)