Anyone else with Wolf Team?

Mahidhar

<-- My in-game name.

I have it and I've been playing it for a while now. If anyone else has it, and is playing it, type in your in-game name here.

If you don't know what it is, go to www.wolfteam.aeriagames.com , register and download if you wish, and then post your in-game name here.

If you got any problems downloading/installing/playing, post here. Peace.

A2

I'm playing a lot of Genesis AD. But I still have wolfteam installed and can play it at anytime.
In-game ID: pdv3000

Mahidhar

Lunaris, If you really do know of any other "better" FPS games which we can play for free, post the info, not just the "There are better FPS games to play, dude.".

To others, I never said to go and install the game. If you're not interested, don't post here. It's for people who care, thank you.

Ewrath

Lunaris, If you really do know of any other "better" FPS games which we can play for free, post the info, not just the "There are better FPS games to play, dude.".

To others, I never said to go and install the game. If you're not interested, don't post here. It's for people who care, thank you.

mmhh how about Quake Live? Tribes Vengeance, Genesis A.D, Combat Arms, Cross Fire, etc,etc. Oh yeah, and also FE:L.

I've heard of it and have possibly considered downloading it. I haven't played it though, and won't judge it based off of what others say. However I did hear it was a pretty good game with a nice balanced game-style. Recently though it just doesn't seem like something I would play.

Mahidhar

mmhh how about Quake Live? Tribes Vengeance, Genesis A.D, Combat Arms, Cross Fire, etc,etc. Oh yeah, and also FE:L.
Except for Genesis A.D. , I doubt everything else is any better compared to WolfTeam. Even Genesis A.D. has only two U.S. servers. And about FE:L, are you able to play FE:L? If I were able to play it right now, I wouldn't even make this thread.

I will not reply to any posts which aren't on the topic, anymore, so please keep that in mind before you press the 'post reply' button, thanks.

RedInk

I sense much negative energy towards Lunaris post. I suggest redirecting this conversation in another direction. How about that Wolf Team eh?

RedInk

I have seen gameplay of this game, I would crudely judge it plays good. It can relate a lot to Area 51(the game). If any if you remember that game... You can turn into a mutant and attack with that mutant body's abilites. Great times:)

Mahidhar

Yes, and it's a werewolf here. You can turn into a werewolf, any time of the game and sack people's lives. The werewolf gives you extra health boost for a time, and can run on walls. It's faster than a normal human form and can kill with just two hits. The graphics are average and, for all that it offers, the game takes, only less than 1 GB of your HD space. The only downside to this game is, all the upgrades. Unfortunately, that is where the game starts to become unbalanced. I have been playing this game for a few months now, mostly with my friends. I have to say, it made for a satisfying experience. It's definitely worth a try.