Download Agora Foothills

Jello

Contributor
Nice and big map originally made from "TheCore"...Have 4 teleporter's in total, don't try to be smart and access the enemies teleporters vice versa...insta kill awaits you if you try, teleporters are easy to find really...last map, so I hope it was worth it. Oh and one little thing, the side routes are absolutely...well you'll find out when you try it ;)

Download (media fire failed me so I had to resort to other uploaders)

Screenshots:

Agora Foothills 1.png Legions 2014-01-26 14-56-37-94.png Legions 2014-01-26 14-56-45-66.png Legions 2014-01-26 14-56-54-58.png

Legions 2014-01-26 14-57-26-39.png Legions 2014-01-26 14-57-36-32.png Legions 2014-01-26 14-57-04-31.png Legions 2014-01-26 14-57-44-44.png Legions 2014-01-26 14-58-10-16.pngAgora Foothills0.png

Last edited:

Defender

The map looks neat, will be testing it in a bit...
Sad to hear your giving up on mapping, just as it seems the game is getting an influx of new players lately..
You included about 3 or 4 extra terrain textures, in the mod folder, not sure witch ones you used or did not..
The way you zipped it, only some one knowing where the terrain textures go, could get it working.
Should have put all files in the right folder/sub folders, like I do for my maps..

Last edited:

Fixious

Test Lead
The textures are also unnecessarily large (1024). Lowering them to 512 looks fine. When trying to use the 1024 texture it wouldn't even show up for some reason (could've sworn I've gotten 1024 textures to work in the past).

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
No! I am all in favour of having higher resolution textures, most people do play on 1080p screens and trust me 512p textures looks really blurry and awful

Jello

Contributor
NEW DOWNLOAD IS UP

The map looks neat, will be testing it in a bit...
Sad to hear your giving up on mapping, just as it seems the game is getting an influx of new players lately..

True and I think the Stats will make the number go higher but I guess I'll start again, sometime in the near future...just not as of 2014

The textures are also unnecessarily large (1024). Lowering them to 512 looks fine. When trying to use the 1024 texture it wouldn't even show up for some reason (could've sworn I've gotten 1024 textures to work in the past).

Seems it was the textures taking up the space oh and one more thing about the teleporters, although your method worked, I edited the terrain and I clicked save, and when I went back they got deleted(teleporters), meaning whenever I edit something and click save and exit my teleporters get overwritten and get deleted, so I have to do the "positioning" all over again... was gonna mention in thread but my idiotic ass decided to have it locked...

The way you zipped it, only some one knowing where the terrain textures go, could get it working.
Should have put all files in the right folder/sub folders, like I do for my maps..

Thanks for noticing totally forgot about that, new download is up

Last edited:

Jello

Contributor
Oh and one more thing, if you go near the tree's...well once again download it and find out, trying to model some "3d birds" in there but I am just a beginner at 3d modelling..and thank you Defender for your help, with the triggers :)