Legions: Overdrive

Synista
Synista
Hitman ending.. Gay lol
And yea, fillers was stupid :) but Nozomi is a beast now haha.. can't wait to see if it's the hell arc
D
Doom Of Neroflame
nozomi = OP in a way like why wasnt she in aizen arc b4 even tho she had memory loss and whooo is she a copy of? and whose the guy in the chair that the evil guy goes to for orders her bro? :O and ichigo = loosing spiritual pressure rapidly yet his getsuga tenshooooooooooooooo)))))))))))) is still as powerful :confused:
Synista
Synista
There's always a bigger picture lol and I don't get it.. if Ichigo loses his Shinigami powers, he should still have some hollow ones? >_< and when I saw Nozomi do what she done again regai Kenpachi ...O.O! lol I was literally like "damnnnnnnnnnnn"
She's probably like, a runaway zanpaktou that turned into a regai ;) haha
D
Doom Of Neroflame
well its not just shinigami powers its hes loosing his spiritual pressure which is same as hollows with his full bring its like a booster and in manga his shinigami powers are supposedly bck cos he did his getsuga to that end of book guy( how i remember his power and not his name i dont know) ...well we should find out soon what she is hopefully cos shes from decades ago b4 bleach supposedly ...
D
Doom Of Neroflame
i liked the end bit tho after credits :D
Synista
Synista
oh what happened after the credits?
D
Doom Of Neroflame
ishida did the whole thing that she could take spiritual thingy and thats quincies could to and started to hold ichigos hand...u have to watch these things and OMG the mangas are out now :O
Synista
Synista
lol ill read it later :p and I never watch outros!
D
Doom Of Neroflame
you should some are really gd and some have clips of in between eps
Synista
Synista
just read naruto and bleach... first time I can honestly say I CAN'T *dancing* WAIT TIL' NEXT WEEK!!! :(. Two amazing cliff hangers.. and I knew that bird was something special... itachi's gonna do some mukuro illusion *chocolate cookies* to become the bird ;)
D
Doom Of Neroflame
mukuro? xD thats hitman reborn? btw just read that and wth the story is weird i got no idea what there planning

and the bird = itachis genjutso technique for naruto to use probs or his eyes :O
Synista
Synista
:O if he gives naruto sharingan lol oh shettttt :confused:... 2 naruto episodes this week... they done us proud! hope theyre not fillers though
D
Doom Of Neroflame
are there? i not seen yet il watch in few mins
any gd?
D
Doom Of Neroflame
itachi has to give him something like that hows naruto gona fight against the mangekyou even sage/ demon mode wont stop genjutso from that it has to be awsome
Synista
Synista
lol. Imagine Itachi gives Naruto his REAL eyes, and Sasukes eyes are just a fake... hmmmm
Synista
Synista
i aint seen it yet btw
D
Doom Of Neroflame
i have :D there manga based but like not very gd cos its mainly talking
i reckon if he gives naruto eyes its a pair of someone elses like special ones from the clan which would be weird but like eyes of a child from a uchiha/uzimaki clan
Synista
Synista
Naruto is a decendant from the 1st right? Wouldn't he give Naruto something from that?