Legions: Overdrive

Synista
Synista
MINI RASENGAN!!
D
Doom Of Neroflame
its mini rasenshuriken :p
and rasenvortex WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF if he did an odama rasenvortex it would restroy them all in an instant
Synista
Synista
He learnt tht without even training... Naruto is officially OP lol... This final fight is going to be the best of all anime.. what you think? :D
D
Doom Of Neroflame
i duno bee did training with him for a day then he sensed something then had to go to toilet he may have learnt then..i reckon he has more moves PLUS i think he knows his dads yellow flash step thingy and i still reckon hes gona go Demonfox sagemode (DFSM)
D
Doom Of Neroflame
(how gay only 240 can be said) part 2 : and i still dont think madara is who he says he is and new 6 paths of pain are old jinchuuriku's they got defeated easily even with the new eyes i reckon they'll be crap
Synista
Synista
Yea, the "super powerful henchmen" are always nooby lol and Naruto is just crazy how he powered up so quick lol I think he can do more summons because of his clan too
D
Doom Of Neroflame
lets just hope the war doesnt drag on or end to quick wonder what will happen after it tho will narutoend hmmm
Synista
Synista
lol a new nation is being built in some random continent or something :D lol something stupid
D
Doom Of Neroflame
lol naruto shippukage voyage of the seas
Synista
Synista
lol what does shippu mean?