Legions: Overdrive

jedics (ovo)
jedics (ovo)
ye well if more than 2 ppl end up paying (including u) out of the 9 that said they would pay I would b abl2. If ppl dont pay up by the end of nxt week i dont think its going to happen :( I really cant believe ppl are willing to put up with legions at 250+ ping. I just find it a frustrating waste of time personally.
MuffNator
MuffNator
really.... this is ridiculous..... why wont they pay? im not even bothering with legions until the ping is acceptable... apparantely pete is working with bugs and seymour to get it up....... im just gonna put the $25 into that if no one else pays... gay gay gay gay gay........ anyways if they dont pay just send it back and ill donate it into that *chocolate cookies*..
jedics (ovo)
jedics (ovo)
seymour, Bugs and Pete are trying organize a server in australia? If thats true Id be a bit annoyed they havent told me about their plans.
MuffNator
MuffNator
apparantely... they should just bring back individual server hosting... im sure theres a few aussies near the cbd who would have good ping
MuffNator
MuffNator
mmmmmm has anyone else paid yet?
jedics (ovo)
jedics (ovo)
sadly no, WW said he and iago are still in but havent deposited, I havent had a response from Train or Amanojokue (hes prob moving cities atm). If we can at least get close to enough I am happy to pay the difference just to get a ded up here to draw some of the Aust crowd out of hiding then Im confident we can get enough payers.
MuffNator
MuffNator
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... any news?
jedics (ovo)
jedics (ovo)
not single person apart from you and SAP4001 has bothered to pay or even be real enough humans to reply to my emails so guess its time to refund ppl's money and forget about the whole idea, which basically means forgetting about legions for me as Its more frustration than any fun for me.
MuffNator
MuffNator
........................................ i know how you feel. i havent played for about a month now... when i do i get occasional warping that slows me down completely which sucks when im on routes and the laggy shots are getting ridiculous
MuffNator
MuffNator
refund meh to portaloo_1248@hotmail.com (paypal acc)