Happy Birthday Jordan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BURNED

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
*Fireblasto* lol, you've posted 2,264 *chocolate cookies* posts on these forums, and you get mad at one?

if it bothers you, go take it up with jord ! Pretty sure that guy would love to ban me.

(also, not mad, being sarcastic - yes, it doesnt transfer well over internets)

Vox

Jord, sticky this thread until the day after your birthday if it'll makes you feel special. :cool:

Fixious

Test Lead
Uwhjd.gif

S

shaskie

if it bothers you, go take it up with jord ! Pretty sure that guy would love to ban me.

(also, not mad, being sarcastic - yes, it doesnt transfer well over internets)

I wouldn't blame him if he wanted to ban you tbh. don't back down from what you said bro, this is #real talk.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I wouldn't blame him if he wanted to ban you tbh. don't back down from what you said bro, this is #real talk.

naw is the truth of it, jord could ban me if he wanted and i'd be fine with it. This forum has no function now anyway - legions is pretty much dead - so i honestly don't think mods actually care much about what is said (If this were not the case - MightySheep would have been gone a long time ago)

anak

VIP
why are you stooping down to his level? you have better things to do. this argument is pointless anyways, shaska's peen is excessively larger.

Status
Not open for further replies.