Post your pictures here!

lil_maniac

Go on.. get in there! ^_^

_______

247142_10150189311822415_562702414_7046537_5831027_n.jpg

Cropped pic from when i went to Florence with my school last year, one of the better pics of myself haha.

derp.jpg

Me and a few of my mates at prom.. Why did my hair have to *Dance* up on that day?! It looks like one of those white freaky judge wigs -.-''
(Chose this cos you cant really see well teehee) :D

Sin

Private Tester
also Sin i am really really impressed by your ability to not let something like your hand hold you back from doing what you want to do
Unfortunately though, my dream was to be a pilot in the air force. I looked into it already, not happening.
My second choice is a career in law, so that's what I'm currently pursuing.

Sin edit: Jordahan: I CLAWBJECT.

Apcizzle

Unfortunately though, my dream was to be a pilot in the air force. I looked into it already, not happening.
My second choice is a career in law, so that's what I'm currently pursuing.

Sin edit: Jordahan: I CLAWBJECT.
try being a private pilot and move to something more commercial. live your dream bud.

Your story is very motivating to me as well. And knowing you over the past years, you live your life like anyone else. Not letting something that dramatic to bring you down on a day to day basis like others may is something amazing in its self. <3

Sin

Private Tester
try being a private pilot and move to something more commercial. live your dream bud.

Your story is very motivating to me as well. And knowing you over the past years, you live your life like anyone else. Not letting something that dramatic to bring you down on a day to day basis like others may is something amazing in its self. <3
Yeah, I try to be as normal as possible, no sense in hassling others with stuff I can easily deal with.
As to the commercial/private flying, I was considering it, but I really wanted to be in the AF, so I decided on law. I might retire when I'm older and buy myself a smaller plane :)