ZG stopped

Nvidia

Hey guys,
well it's been a few weeks since i've been here the last time.
Elder and me had a few conversations in that time and decided that it's time to stop with ZG.
We both don't have the time to keep the things going and seriously - we are bored of it.
So don't wait for us becoming active.

Have fun guys

Nvi

Battelstar

I was really looking forward to a scrim against you, I am sure it would have been very exciting and close ;)

too bad that we won't have a chance to find it out...

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Yeah indeed. You were good guys, and I regret leaving Team Revolution all those months ago back in the IA days.

Synista

Peace Nvidia, I remember the days we was in ExP and kinda grew up together :)
Hope you come back one day, Bro!
Soon they are updating some new stuff, you and elder should come back to play it ;)
Yeah indeed. You were good guys, and I regret leaving Team Revolution all those months ago back in the IA days.
I don't remember me or Tssge recruiting you in .rev... :S

Our roster was basically ZG but Nvidia and Elder took over (glad they did:D), recruited some quality players and done a good
job too!

SynistaJay

Synista

You didn't. I jumped on and asked Braiken if I could join at the very beginning, but left a couple of weeks after.
So you wasn't in it? Or was you in it at the very beginning and left?
I joined a week or so after it formed and earned the right to be Co-Leader, soon becoming Leader after Tssge quit legions, back then it was Team Espada, after I became leader it was called .rev or Synergy

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
So you wasn't in it? Or was you in it at the very beginning and left?
I joined a week or so after it formed and earned the right to be Co-Leader, soon becoming Leader after Tssge quit legions, back then it was Team Espada, after I became leader it was called .rev or Synergy

Are we getting the teams mixed up here? :/

Synista

That's the revolution I was in.
That's the one I was Leading; I don't remember recruiting you, I had Braiken, Guesstori, MightyDeath, Dobby, Fox, MJ and that's who i remember, there was 4 more I think but I don't remember.

If Braiken said something he probably meant you had to talk to me or he was trolling, he trolls a lot, most of them do -_-

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
That's the one I was Leading; I don't remember recruiting you, I had Braiken, Guesstori, MightyDeath, Dobby, Fox, MJ and that's who i remember, there was 4 more I think but I don't remember.

If Braiken said something he probably meant you had to talk to me or he was trolling, he trolls a lot, most of them do -_-

Right, and how did I end up playing in a practice game?

Synista

Check your attitudes at the door, guys.
It's a discussion I'm trying to figure out how he was in my clan :S
Right, and how did I end up playing in a practice game?
I remember now, Braiken was Co-Leader along with his brother Guess and they said something about you and you played in one practise and you was never there again I think. This probably happened when I put him in charge whilst I was on Holiday.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I remember now, Braiken was Co-Leader along with his brother Guess and they said something about you and you played in one practise and you was never there again I think. This probably happened when I put him in charge whilst I was on Holiday.

That's the one.

Application-1

test bester
Last time I checked this thread was about Zero Gravity
Vybez/finesse you were not leader of the .rev Fireblasto is talking about, this is ridiculous you were never the clan leader/member of .rev Fireblasto is talking about.