You don' goofed.

WhiteHawk

And to think that I actually liked MythBusters.....I know they are dumb sometimes.....but wow I didn't know they were that dumb.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Well... Not quite... It's just that this was the only time that any damage was done to anything aside from a fence.. When they tried to run a car under a semi to create a "convertible," the car didn't stop and kept going and launched over the hill. Thankfully it was just a farm and a grassy area on the other side.

Arch

Legions Developer
I like your display picture.
Lol, thanks.

Thing is is that my dad is in a group that one of the others of the group is the father of one that had the cannonball go through their house. And we live in NY. Small world.

Freeman

RAYTANG
And to think that I actually liked MythBusters.....I know they are dumb sometimes.....but wow I didn't know they were that dumb.
its not like they killed anyone... besides, this is the first im hearing of something like this happening to them

not that ive actually checked to see if anything had happened prior to this

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
You do realize that those guys are pretty damn smart, right?
The cannon misfired; as others mentioned, it's the first time something this crazy has happened. In addition, it's hardly their fault - they were testing it a bomb range that is built for things blowing up/firing. The bomb range was shut down for a safety review. Glad no one got hurt - that would have been one *chocolate cookies* storm.
WhiteHawk, not to go all ad hominem on you, but do you ever think before you write stuff on the internet, or do you just say the first thing that comes out of your ass mouth?

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
You do realize that those guys are pretty damn smart, right?
The cannon misfired; as others mentioned, it's the first time something this crazy has happened. In addition, it's hardly their fault - they were testing it a bomb range that is built for things blowing up/firing. The bomb range was shut down for a safety review. Glad no one got hurt - that would have been one *chocolate cookies* storm.
WhiteHawk, not to go all ad hominem on you, but do you ever think before you write stuff on the internet, or do you just say the first thing that comes out of your ass mouth?
WHO LET YOU OUT OF YOUR STUDY ROOM? GET'

WhiteHawk

Its like 75% think of what I wtight and 25% wtight whatever comes to mind......and sorry I disappointed you Piggeh :( I'm not that smart when it comes down to spelling and wrighting....

Freeman

RAYTANG
Its like 75% think of what I wtight and 25% wtight whatever comes to mind......and sorry I disappointed you Piggeh :( I'm not that smart when it comes down to spelling and wrighting....

dgksdlghasjlhfajbsfkladbglkahsflkhas;ghas;khfalhg;asjsognasf

Pure

god dammit i keep looking at freeman s sig fak shes hot:) anyways u know those guys have 30yrs ov special effects expirence between them they r awsome i love that so.XD