Download Woebots Bits and Bobs

AngryWoebot

Yo, so I've recently started playing and I didn't like how each body type had multiple different skins so I've switched em up and tried to make them quake style hi-vis. These skins overwrite all the other skins so you will only have the 3 standard skins, outrider, raider and sentinel. Although the heads will change as before. These go quite nicely with another mod on this forum that switches all the map textures to sand :)

reskin-pack.jpg

Skins Download
http://www.mediafire.com/?z23hmwwy6pkrpmm

Aight so I also made some x-hairs.

xhair-pack.jpg

Crosshair Download
http://www.mediafire.com/?uo5wo87hubxmge1

Chanks

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Hmm, yeah I had this idea before.
Not sure if it would give you much of an aiming advantage?

+1

AngryWoebot

Nah it doesnt, the colours on the models seem to fade out after a certain distance so it doesnt really help but I'm using them anyway :)

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
Very nice, other than the fact that the skins look like paint just splattered on the figure.
If there could be another one or two colours alongside the forest green, I think would look much better.

The cross-hairs are very nice, and simple. I like the Chaingun cross-hair the most, good work.

AngryWoebot

Thanks :) That was actually the look I was going for lol. Wanted to get it like i had quake setup:

shot0391.jpg

Green blobs all over the shop! Unfortunately it doesnt seem to work like that in the legions engine and the green just becomes dull after a certain distance.

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
Yah, I doubt it would look that attractive in Legions.
I don't know but, maybe if you attached green jet trails in the same skin download file, to go with the colour; I think it would look really nice.

legions

Not sure why they took it off the sticky, but look in here
ive checked that and i know were the files are but when i went into gimp i clicked open file and went to desktop/live/legions/data/shapes/human/body but when i looked there were no files to edit how come?:(

You don't, you simply replace the files.

If you read my Guide (in my sig), you would know that all you do is replace the files. The only time you actually ever open a specific file during an installation is if it's the Prefs.CS

skypredator

You act as if I didn't know that.

I was pretending to over-react. -sigh-

The only thing is if you're dueling an enemy with that kind of skin on, your eyes won't be able to focus due to what seems to be high levels of gamma. As much as it may help him see them far away, my worry is that up close, it'll be too bright to look directly at the enemy, but I'm not sure about that; I haven't actually tried them yet. And yes, I know, they haven't even come out yet. I suppose we'll just wait and see. :confused: I never really knew why people wanted to try to increase the visibility of enemy players that are at a distance. Basically there's still "fog" between you and your quarry (If there's a good bit of distance between you and your target), and quite honestly, that'll turn this bright green down to a mellow forest green. My rule is if it's dark and it's moving like a bug, it's an enemy. :D