Wieeerrd "Black Space" among terrain

Tsukasa102

Okay, so I just logged in after updating. I played the game and got a very strange terrain bug.. Its like, it's all black and choppy in certain parts, like it'll become black and choppy in "Sections" of the map. Any "Section" I'm not in looks completely fine.

This ever happen before?

Dacil

hm, when I play on a different computer that doesn't have an updated graphics card, the bases are completely black...so it may be the same problem, but I'd wait for a dev to help you with spec.s

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
hm, when I play on a different computer that doesn't have an updated graphics card, the bases are completely black...

Turn on lightmaps in the ingame options.

Okay, so I just logged in after updating. I played the game and got a very strange terrain bug.. Its like, it's all black and choppy in certain parts, like it'll become black and choppy in "Sections" of the map. Any "Section" I'm not in looks completely fine.

This ever happen before?

Need your computer specs, go to your start menu, find the program called 'run' and type 'dxdiag' into it once it is loaded. Then, there should be an option to save to text file, do that to somewhere you can find it, then upload it to these forums as an attachment.

A screenprint of what is actually going on will also be useful.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE
Just a tip, get this upgraded, it's insanely cheap now.

Agreed, it doesn't even meet the minimum requirements for the game. If your drivers are fully updated, there's nothing you can do (most likely)

Tsukasa102

Problem solved; Getting a new computer. x3 I'll have it in about a week or so. Thank you guys for the spec report. It just lets me know that my computer is behind the times. ;D Time to upgrade.

MJ1284

I suggest taking a quick look at System Requirements when deciding when picking a computer (or components), that way you'll be guaranteed to get good performance on Legions.
As a personal tip, NEVER buy the latest top notch computer, look for comps that have been out for couple months and have their prices dropped a bit. Completely new rigs tends to have worse Price: Performance -ratio than slightly older computers IMO.