why so serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun1992

Sup guys i just wanted to post these and see what replys i get. I play public matches because i want the fun and enjoyment of messing about in a game. TDM has now been released and so this should be more easier to do as it will be just brutal destruction, or so i thought. Why are clan players teaming up and trying there hardest to win in public matches? isnt that what a pugs are for competitive games. It makes it no fun in publics when youve got in7 all teaming together in a group standing outside base just all teaming one person all the time. Thas for a PUG not a PUB!!! this in my opinion ruins the game for people like me who arent interested in competitive games and just want to mess around.

Siantlark

So... They're stacking a server or just gangbanging the first person who walks into their base?

If it's the latter then you can simply ask your teammates to wait for everyone to spawn so you can all charge the D and scatter them. And I also think that you should try hard in any game while still having fun. Screwing around doesn't help anyone and isn't fun for your teammates.

Application-1

test bester
We never stack in a game. If we do get 3 in7 or so together by random and the teams are balanced with the amount of players then I do not see the point in chainging. Don't even try to give us in7 a bad name. thank you sir have a good one.

EDIT: also if we WERE doing that (I know I was not) then we were having fun and not being serious, but it is not likely we were doing that.

Xzanth

Legions Developer
Hey there Shaun, sorry you didn't have a good game. If you ever find any in7 members unfairly stacking the teams again, just screenshot it and send a pm my way. We don't tolerate members ruining pubs for whatever reason, hope you have some better games in the future. :)

Shaun1992

i never ment just in7 i mean other teams to..ok basically..pug players seem to also stack in pub games and att one person a time...this is highly unfair as like me im no pro i dont play pugs and i just like to charge and have a good fight..how can i do that when the 'pug' players team up against us noobs?

We never stack in a game. If we do get 3 in7 or so together by random and the teams are balanced with the amount of players then I do not see the point in chainging. Don't even try to give us in7 a bad name. thank you sir have a good one.

EDIT: also if we WERE doing that (I know I was not) then we were having fun and not being serious, but it is not likely we were doing that.

and you werent in my game so no point saying 'not likely' i watched it..and if they were playing for fun and not being serious wouldnt they have just attacked us rather then sit on the towers waiting then teaming?

Or maybe you could try not to run into a group of 5 people. Just a suggestion. You've obviously missed the 'team' part of TDM, it can be played in other ways than rushing in and trying to get those ULTRA LEEEEET frag combos.

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
Sometimes people on the same team just want to play together and have fun. This does make it sort of unfair, though.

Shaun1992

Or maybe you could try not to run into a group of 5 people. Just a suggestion. You've obviously missed the 'team' part of TDM, it can be played in other ways than rushing in and trying to get those ULTRA LEEEEET frag combos.

i dont try to go for frag combos..so fail there...and yes there team play obviously but you lot are acting like its a pug match..which it isnt, theres a difference between 'pug and a 'pub'. Look it up on forums maybeyou'll learn something.

Sometimes people on the same team just want to play together and have fun. This does make it sort of unfair, though.

if it was a couple of average with a few pros on each team this wouldnt be so bad. but when its all pros on one team teaming up, its blimming frustrating.

57thEnryu

if it was a couple of average with a few pros on each team this wouldnt be so bad. but when its all pros on one team teaming up, its blimming frustrating.
Alpha: pro, pro, pro
Beta: noob, moderate, noob, good, ok, decent, good, noob, noob, noob

Sounds fair to me

Disci

Old man
theres a difference between 'pug and a 'pub'. Look it up on forums maybeyou'll learn something.

Maybe you should go and play some other game then? Majority of the people enjoy the games because of the challenge they pose. I've seen you griefing on the server when you want to "test" other people reactions when you do that. You're one pathetic *chocolate cookies* face yourself so get the *dance* out of here.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Maybe you should go and play some other game then? Majority of the people enjoy the games because of the challenge they pose. I've seen you griefing on the server when you want to "test" other people reactions when you do that. You're one pathetic *chocolate cookies* face yourself so get the *dance* out of here.

What he said, We've tried being nice and explaining, but perhaps if you are losing due to the other team having a couple of PuG players, you should really consider how good you are. Team Deathmatch tends to be that you get shot up by more than one person.

Disci

Old man
Coming here complaining stuff like that after he's been reported so many times on #legions.info that I don't *dancing* care. He is a mother *dancing* idiot.

Solid

Private Tester
Well, i was in your game, and we did not just go for one person, i go on my own and fight for fun, and try get back to my team mates for help, after all it is a Team deathmatch, we work together.

Trundle

Not much of a T/DM'er but I've played teams of almost entirely one clan. Get ass whooped and learn. Watch them. As for DM if you're charging into a cluster of enemies, in clan or not expect to be owned. Also popped collars are bad mmmkay.

Dacil

i'd say shake it off and play the way you want to. fun is all in the mindset, dont let ppl piss you off, these ppl aren't worth getting upset at lol

Shaun1992

Coming here complaining stuff like that after he's been reported so many times on #legions.info that I don't *dancing* care. He is a mother *dancing* idiot.

this was the reaction i was expecting lmao... and whats with the *Dancing* i believe you me *dancing*? its not hard to spell mate. this game is pathetic and so is its community, i guarantee it will never grow more than prob 2000 people because your all sad losers who are determined to win every game and gain what? *dance* ALL lmao..bye bye pricks.

this was the reaction i was expecting lmao... and whats with the *Dancing* i believe you me *dancing*? its not hard to spell mate. this game is pathetic and so is its community, i guarantee it will never grow more than prob 2000 people because your all sad losers who are determined to win every game and gain what? *garsh* ALL lmao..bye bye pricks.
one out 10000 is coming to the community yaaaaay
you know they were waiting for you to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.