Who Has The Most Kills?

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
Post some screenshots of the most kills you've gotten in a game. Only kills from Legions: Overdrive will be acceptable. No pre-hiatus.

This can only be done if you have the Stat Tracking script, which can be found here. Just replace your mod folder.

So far this is what I've got:

lolkills.png

Frosted

I think this stat tracking script should also give you the average distance at witch you ma, if it is possiible

skypredator

I KILD PROMTHUS! I PWN ALL!

Oh, you know it's true.

All joking aside, the most I've gotten was 50. Just because that was the maximum you could get in Deathmatch in the IA days.

Don't look at me like that. I was playing a bunch of noobish nooby noobs. Which doesn't even count now, since that's pre-hiatus.

skypredator

Giant blue text is better, I suppose. Anyway, Yes, capping the flag is a way of showing skill. Especially on Blade Run. Why? Because that map is so frikin' HUGE. Besides, this is CTF, not DM. :D

Dimitryy

hmm, it was hard for me to stop you, Trooper and Heisenberg but i killed you 4 times or so one sec before you could cap it :D

and yes, many llamas :(

Disci

Old man
How do you download this stat tracker? Mine only has the first letter of each stat???

Open the tracktor file with notepad and edit the following part of the scrip to look like this:

%data = "Kills:" SPC TrackTor.kills NL
"Midairs:" SPC TrackTor.midairs NL
"Caps:" SPC TrackTor.caps NL
"Grabs:" SPC TrackTor.grabs NL
"Returns:" SPC TrackTor.returns NL
"Deaths:" SPC TrackTor.deaths;