which is better

call of duty black ops or battlefield bad company two

• Total voters

jeffjn

call of duty black ops or battlefield bad company 2 i personally think that bad company 2 is way better, destroyable environments, tanks, helicopters, huge maps, diff game modes like team death match, rush, and conquest =fun

A2

Definitely BFBC2.

Come on seriously? CoD and Battlefield? All of us know BF is wwwaaayyyyyyy better.
/epic one-line rant

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
Personally I enjoyed BC2 more. Black ops wasn't really fun. I liked the tanks/larger maps/ rush game type more than anything Black Ops had.

Synista

Bad Company, I liked it more the BlackOps, not as much as MW2, but I liked the realism and I was a really good Sniparrr ;D

jeffjn

i'm going to do a larger post with all of the best first person shooters put video and commentary i think something like this deserves more

battle field is more team oriented it feels like your actually in a squad or an army platoon idk its amazing

jeffjn

BFBC2 an-94 all day battlefield BC@ is so amazing classes you can be a medic reviving your team on the spot how amazing is that or an asualt class providing ammo and racking up the points

That's like choosing between pest and cholera...
how am i a jerk lol lmao

i like reality over unrealistic games like halo and doom halo is good but not all that