Where have you guys gone this summer?

jickerjacker

Private Tester
Just thought I'd start a little vacation post since it is summer, just to see where you guys have gone :p.
  • Went Snowboarding in the Rocky Mountains in Colorado in late June with some friends, (won my friend a GoPro Contest with a picture he took of me Snowboarding at dusk).
  • went to Horshoe Lake, Arkansas to go visit my dad for 2 weeks late July-Early August, went fishing a lot so it was pretty fun
  • I'm currently at the beach in NJ and I've been here for a week, had some issues with weather but it's all good. One of the reasons I haven't been on recently. Hot girls>Legions. Sorry :D

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Yar, Seymour did some camping around Manitoba. The biggest trip was a 5 day vacation to Minneapolis (visited the mall there and Zoo).

poiuyt580

Just thought I'd start a little vacation post since it is summer, just to see where you guys have gone :p.
  • Went Snowboarding in the Rocky Mountains in Colorado in late June with some friends, (won my friend a GoPro Contest with a picture he took of me Snowboarding at dusk).
  • went to Horshoe Lake, Arkansas to go visit my dad for 2 weeks late July-Early August, went fishing a lot so it was pretty fun
  • I'm currently at the beach in NJ and I've been here for a week, had some issues with weather but it's all good. One of the reasons I haven't been on recently. Hot girls>Legions. Sorry :D
I live in New Jersey, come visit ;))

I've gone to bed for 10 hours. Nice trip. Then when I woke up I went to the bathroom. Then to the comp then the kitchen then back to the comp. This continued for the whole vacation. I will be returning soon.

me Snowboarding at dusk).

That ain't nothing.I went skate boarding at midnight with nothing but a flash light.

Working all the time.:( Went to NYC, Baltimore and the NJ shore though. Saw a murder take place in Baltimore on the 4th of July right after the fireworks. Guess that was one of the highlights of my summer.