Where did my thread go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamboyant

I asked if the maps in the update will be replacing the ones we have now, and i was still wondering if there will be more maps in that update.

I don't want to end up being hated by the mods for no reason just because of me asking about the maps but some of you probably think I only care about the maps and mods and stuff......

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
questions like this should be PM'd to mods.

Also, your thread was redundant and was merged into Bug's thread.
If you're asking are there going to be more official developed maps, most certainly there would be at some point. If you're asking about community made maps being put into the official map rotation, probably not, but a 'user map' server would definitely be cool. Albeit a bit of a pain for new players as they'd have to download the usermade map playing, as the map would not be part of the Legions launcher.

As a side note: whether you're going by the name Xection or Flamboyant, no need to create multiple threads with questions re: the new update. We're trying to keep the questions located in that thread (for Bugs' easy perusal) and it's a bit of a pain having to merge your threads in there.

Thanks!

Arch

Legions Developer
You need to stop making threads for every single question that pops up in your head. Use IRC or TS3 and ask them in there or go to a relevant thread that has already been created and ask them there. There is no need for a new thread every time you have a question.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Xection/Flamboyant, please feel free to PM SeymourGore or myself if you have a question instead of creating threads for every single question you think of.

If you're asking are there going to be more official developed maps, most certainly there would be at some point. If you're asking about community made maps being put into the official map rotation, probably not, but a 'user map' server would definitely be cool. Albeit a bit of a pain for new players as they'd have to download the usermade map playing, as the map would not be part of the Legions launcher.

As a side note: whether you're going by the name Xection or Flamboyant, no need to create multiple threads with questions re: the new update. We're trying to keep the questions located in that thread (for Bugs' easy perusal) and it's a bit of a pain having to merge your threads in there.

Thanks!

In case you missed it:

Also, your thread was redundant and was merged into Bug's thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.