"What You May Not Know About Me"

OmniNept

Actionaut
Gheist said:
If it's not getting too personal, please, do elaborate.
I work as a counselor/educator for a charity that covers a particular range of diseases, most of which are fatal.

Vox

i was sent to the hospital when i was 2 all because my brother threw a toy firetruck at my head when i was little.

Allahrules2

I am a devout Muslim studying to become a Muslim scholar. I live in a boarding school in Istanbul, Turkey. I love my school and my religion and love learning about it. I know Istanbul very very well more so than some people who live in Istanbul. I miss my family and home like a mother*dancer*, and I enjoy Metal, Industrial, EBM, Gothic metal, Punk rock. I am basically on my own here in Istanbul, and do you wanna know what's the coolest part about me being alone in Istanbul? I have complete freedom to go where I want when I want (provided I have the money for the bus) at the age of 15. I love my life.

Dacil

I am a devout Muslim studying to become a Muslim scholar. I live in a boarding school in Istanbul, Turkey. I love my school and my religion and love learning about it. I know Istanbul very very well more so than some people who live in Istanbul. I miss my family and home like a *mother lover*, and I enjoy Metal, Industrial, EBM, Gothic metal, Punk rock. I am basically on my own here in Istanbul., and do you wanna know what's the coolest part about me being alone in Istanbul? I have complete freedom to go where I want when I want (provided I have the money for the bus) at the age of 15. I love my life.
wow you seem well spoken at 15...and this is probably why hahah I never woulda guessed you were that young! but what are your fav. bands!? i like most that music too

Allahrules2

wow you seem well spoken at 15...and this is probably why hahah I never woulda guessed you were that young! but what are your fav. bands!? i like most that music too
Tell me about it I taught some kids over the summer, I had them guess my age most of them thought I was like 20 or 19. Some bands I like are celldweller, FGFC820, Disturbed, some of Nightwishes songs, System of a Down, MSI, Three Days Grace, I recently found a group called Belzebass I think they are from Holland I love their song Fckn Virgin (I couldn't find the download anywhere), Zeromance, Dope, LVL, and I remember something like The luna cycle on Last.fm.

My previous post made me seem a bit irresponsible with my power so let me clear the air, On the weekends I can do whatever I want. During the week it's almost impossible to get out. But i love this city and it's people
The well spokeness comes from my Boarding school as well. Our top teacher speaks extremely well and he's kind of my hero speaking well is one of the best qualities any man can have.

Siantlark

What you may not know about me is the fact that I am not really into anime that much. Oh and that I hate Chemistry.

Deskari

What you may not know about me is that I've been on the "Discouraged Users List" as well as Nept. This such list throttles your bandwidth to the forums in an effort to reduce trolling. Ironically, this has actually taken more of an opposite effect in which now I squander my bandwidth to concentrate on troll posts rather than offer anything constructive.