What mouse/pad do you use?

U8er

I'm interested in finding out what the legions community uses.
redface.png
I use a razer death adder 3500dpi with the goliathus pad.

vynnC.jpg

e59te.jpg

Application-1

test bester
I never get it... Why pay so much for a mouse so that you can 'improve' your gaming experience.
I use this mouse:
30643450-2-200-0.gif

All i need to get you non-fattys

JF_097

25f5adb455.jpg

^Razer BoomSlang C.E. 2007 #5790 out of 10,000. Only problem is that ITS FRIGGIN' HUGE. I may buy a Salmosa or an Abyssus off of a friend. Or order a SteelSeries Kinzu. I have a fingertip grip. =D

razer-goliathus-fragged-medium-size-control-edition-gaming-mouse-mat-1007-07-bruceleestore@16.jpg

^Razer Goliathus FRAGGED Speed Edition. The smallest version. I don't like these soft mouse pads they get dirty so easily. I may swap this out for a Destructor or the SteelSeries 4HD.

These are all gifts for me for Christmas.

Off-Topic: How do you clean this type of mouse pad?

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
A PC line one from PC world costing £7.

Best thing is, I can still beat a guy who brought a 150 euro one at quake.

LindN

22-14-large.jpg

HeatoN_gaming_mousepad.jpg

because it looks kewl app-1

also why do barely anyone buy a proper mousepad? sure the mouse isn't as necessary, but a *dancing* pillow and paper? mouse pads are cheap and lasts for years

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
also why do barely anyone buy a proper mousepad? sure the mouse isn't as necessary, but a *dancing* pillow and paper? mouse pads are cheap and lasts for years

Its the secret to my amazing skills.

Edit: Its PRETTY HARD to play legions without a mouse. Its hard to play any fps shooter games without a mouse, for that matter.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Seymour uses a MS Sidewinder for his mouse needs (it's fairly large, so it's quite comfortable for my hands). I'm considering upgrading to a newer one (with more buttons). Anyhow, here's a pic I snapped of it.

And here's a pic of it being accosted by Seymour. It may look like Seymour has a rash on his hand, but it's just dry skin. Winter's so harmful on my skin.

LindN

Its the secret to my amazing skills.

Edit: Its PRETTY HARD to play legions without a mouse. Its hard to play any fps shooter games without a mouse, for that matter.
oh god, are you serious? i never said not having a mouse is fine. also buy a *dancing* mousepad, they're like 1/10 of the price of your mouse