What Mobile Phone You Got?

I have a LG enV Touch right now, but my contract's up in a month and I'm looking to get an iPhone. Probably a 4, though I'm really tempted to wait until November or whatever to see if the 5 or a 4s comes out. I really need a new one though, so I'm not sure. The battery on this LG is messed up or something and it lasts <5min on the internet, maybe 20 while texting and doing things on it.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Got dis bad boy for $50, ilu Rogers<3
apple-iphone-4-1.jpg

MightySheep

"what mobile phone you got?" is such a 1990s question
ive always thought they were a waste of money myself, can get a phone that calls/texts ppl for like £10 including £10 credit

not gonna pay hundreds for shitty flash games and other useless crap

Severance

Private Tester
HTC Incredible since 2 days before release(they mailed it early accidentally). Running CM7 + Incredikernal. The only reason for me to upgrade at the moment would be for a larger 4.3-4.5in screen and front facing camera. This phone has been fantastic.

Propkid

HTC Incredible since 2 days before release(they mailed it early accidentally). Running CM7 + Incredikernal. The only reason for me to upgrade at the moment would be for a larger 4.3-4.5in screen and front facing camera. This phone has been fantastic.

I'm jealous. HTC Hero with the old (1.7?) Android.
main.jpg

I'm buying the Incredible as soon as I'll be able to afford it.

57thRomance

Samsung Intensity 2. Sorry, I no has smartphone. I used a Palm Centro for a while, but I had lots of problems with that thing. No wonder it cost me only $10 at the VZW store.
samsung-intensity-ii.jpg

anak

VIP
Pantech Ease. I do mobile stuff on a netbook: costs just as much as your phones, does 5 times more and doesnt have its own separate list of bills ;)
I don't use a smart phone. I don't even use a mobile phone. And it's indeed possible to live like that, tech slaves! ;)
when you dont have friends

HellzHere

Blackberry curve 8520. This phone is all bout BBM, so not worth getting if u dnt have many friends...or girls;) that have a Blackberry. The games are crap, app world is stupid etc, pretty *chocolate cookies* phone but cos of BBM its so popular with the teenagers atleast in the UK. I have like 60-70 contacts on mine, some people I know have 150 contacts :eek:

1657_1.jpg

Nokia 6500. I want my phone to work well as a phone, and this thing is awesome at it. It feels like it was made with a lot of care. And it will actually survive being thrown down a flight of stairs.

Synista

I have 2 phones
HTC Flyer.. I dunno why I got this but this is my school phone :)
I have a 2 blackberry's atm (1 for Blackberry Messenger and just got a new one 2 days ago). The Cuve 8520 and I got the new Smoky Violet Curv 9300.
Gonna sell my HTC and 8520 fr like £700 and then keep my Smoky Violet <3
flyer.jpg
34147005_OVR_440x330.jpg

D

Doom Of Neroflame

I have 2 phones
HTC Flyer.. I dunno why I got this but this is my school phone :)
I have a 2 blackberry's atm (1 for Blackberry Messenger and just got a new one 2 days ago). The Cuve 8520 and I got the new Smoky Violet Curv 9300.
Gonna sell my HTC and 8520 fr like £700 and then keep my Smoky Violet <3
flyer.jpg
34147005_OVR_440x330.jpg
HTC is worth 600? i tried to sell my 8520 but all shops and mazuma and all that only offer bout 50 -.-