What Mobile Phone You Got?

MJ1284

nokia-1112-g.jpg

u jelly?

MJ1284

Most annoying thing is, when you throw it on the ground several times, it has no damage at all.
Annoying? Hell, my last Nokia phone was pretty durable too. I forgot it in my jeans when I tossed them to laundry machine, all it did was short-circuit it but it was still usable afterwards... except that battery died real quick even when fully charged.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Annoying? Hell, my last Nokia phone was pretty durable too. I forgot it in my jeans when I tossed them to laundry machine, all it did was short-circuit it but it was still usable afterwards... except that battery died real quick even when fully charged.

My crappy LG did that and now the screen is *danced* beyond all belief.

RedInk

Pantech-Razzle-TXT8030.jpeg

anyone that sees me text goes "OMG WHAT WAS THAT...LEMME SEEE!"....and i go *SIGH* not again lol
Hey, my girl had one of those. Verizon razzle, right? It's pretty cool with the the twistin. Shes getting the one with the hole in the corner that slides like its a passport or something. Calld the verizon twist, ujelly?

As 4 me:
Verizon ftw, iphone4 with MBO and flipt. I can mega marble when ever i want! >:)
Ujelly?

Freeman

RAYTANG
Blackberry curve 8520. This phone is all bout BBM, so not worth getting if u dnt have many friends...or girls;) that have a Blackberry. The games are crap, app world is stupid etc, pretty *chocolate cookies* phone but cos of BBM its so popular with the teenagers atleast in the UK. I have like 60-70 contacts on mine, some people I know have 150 contacts :eek:

yo, brickbreaker is THE *chocolate cookies*. I love playing that game :p and i dunno if its just the UK, but bbappworld works fine in Canada. lol i have like 10 contacts on my bbm, but i always talk to those people so its cool

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
yo, brickbreaker is THE *chocolate cookies*. I love playing that game :p and i dunno if its just the UK, but bbappworld works fine in Canada. lol i have like 10 contacts on my bbm, but i always talk to those people so its cool

I can get brickbreaker on my iPhone ;P

HellzHere

Lol yea some of my BB friends play it. One of my friends got up to lvl 34 which is the one before the last lvl i believe? Anyway he died, and was really pissed off lol. When i said appworld is crap, i didnt mean it didnt work, it works perfectly find. It just that the way it works itself is so stupid, having to restart your phone when u install certain apps, or delete apps for example.

Freeman

RAYTANG
Lol yea some of my BB friends play it. One of my friends got up to lvl 34 which is the one before the last lvl i believe? Anyway he died, and was really pissed off lol. When i said appworld is crap, i didnt mean it didnt work, it works perfectly find. It just that the way it works itself is so stupid, having to restart your phone when u install certain apps, or delete apps for example.
ahh i see what you mean, lol yea i agree that its a hassle to install/unistall apps. i only have 3 so its all good haha