What is your favourite game of all time?

Outlawl

Macabre
Oh man where do I begin.

Lords of Magic, Lego Rock Raiders, ES: Oblivion, Final Fanstasy 10, Empire Earth/Age of Mythology, Dynasty Warriors, Mass Effect.

And yes Nept, Counter-Strike.

Chickenhawk

First: Probably some educational kids game if that counts. If not, some early computer game like Snake or something.
Favorite: Star Wars Episode I Racer

U8er

Legions :D ... Timesplitters & Quake series is a close second. Extreme-G racing 3, Oblivion & SSX tricky are up there, too.

LindN

<-- dat

also mario party to the 64
mario%20party%203%20%28u%29.jpg

rage was had, fights was had, fun was had, it's awesome.

Propkid

fav: Call of Duty 5... The only properly made FPS I've ever seen.
first: it was either Age of Empires 2: AoK or Might and Magic 8 (doubt that anyone knows it)

Propkid

hahahahahahaha

WaW sucks.
WaW has the best balanced weapons out of all the CoD series, a strongly limited GL, the best 'promod', sweetest graphics and -the most important- the best designed maps out of all the FPS I've ever played. End of discussion ;p

Each time I hear someone complain about a CoD game they usually give a reason why it sucks except for WaW... I wonder why ;]

LindN

WaW has the best balanced weapons out of all the CoD series, a strongly limited GL, the best 'promod', sweetest graphics and -the most important- the best designed maps out of all the FPS I've ever played. End of discussion ;p

Each time I hear someone complain about a CoD game they usually give a reason why it sucks except for WaW... I wonder why ;]
cod 1 and 2

nuff said.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
On topic:
Favourite: Knights of the Old Republic, Mega Man or Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
First: Mega Man