What is one of your favorite older games?

As the title says,

What is one of your favorite older games?

This excludes tribes, because we all know you love it.

OT:
I remember playing the Syphon Filter we my dad a lot along with Fighting Force 4.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Jagged Alliance 2. Simply one of the best singleplayer games ever, and definitely one of my favourites. And now that version 1.13 was finally "officially" released (a community mod/patch, 12 years after the game's release), I'm actually playing it again, and am totally hooked. Awesome changes and updates.

Fixious

Test Lead
Freelancer, if that's considered old. Then of course there are the many N64/PS1/SNES games, which I won't even get into. Though I did actually hook up my N64 over the weekend and enjoyed some Diddy Kong Racing.

Disci

Old man
Diablo1 and 2 + expansion pack, fallout 1-2, jedi knight: dark forces 2 + mysteries of sith. Also colin mcrae rally 1 on ps.

Metreon

Oh boy. I could go all year with this.

Genesis: X-Men II: The Clone Wars
Playstation: Crash Bandicoot 1-3 and Bash; TWISTED METAL 1, 2, and 4
PC- Mechwarrior 4- I started on that with Vengeance and played Mercs until M$ killed Zonematch. Haven't downloaded the free reissue of Mercs yet.
-Duke Nukem 3D
-Quake 1-3
-Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 3d, Jedi Knight II and III (II had a vastly better story mode, III had better multiplayer, especially after all the mods.)
-Independence War, I and II (FANTASTIC space combat sims, and hugely modable)
-The entire damn X series (Far more complex than I-War but also excellent)
-Star Trek Elite Force 1 and 2 (Great Quake-engine FPS games, even if you're not a Trekkie)
-Elite
-Doom! (I have it on an OS/2 machine. Hell yes)
(II was good too)
-Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix (Gore is better than most X360/PS3 games today. lol)

PHEW!

Disci

Old man
Damn, metreon. Forgot all those good games! I agree pretty much everything you said. Tho I'd love to add Ninja Gaiden(xbox) to that list. Not an old game really, but so damn awesome.