What happened to MJ1284?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellismore

Idk if there's already a thread about this or not, but I was just wondering what happened to him. He deleted all his videos on his channel and I never see him on anymore. Did he quit?

RiPTaCk

As we should all know by now is that this game has no development. (Almost 1 year out again but what has changed? You call this development then you should punch yourself)

Instead of just forgetting and leaving this game, MJ , due to the character he has, has quit this game in a more creative way by deleting every traces he had left, which is actually understandable.

Also as many of you know, he has a quick temper. Most of you guys have no idea how much he helped to increase Pub level gameplay. In the past he was one of the players who actually tried to have equal teams, get good matches and create some sort of teamplay. He generally switched sides to have equal teams and got on offence when his team had no offense etc. His quick temper may have showed by raging about some people but hey, it was understandable and honestly who doesn't rage sometimes about those llama noobs etc.
During L:O days he may have changed and started griefing and trolling in many ways, which was rather unexcusable. Before his change of behaviour I actually liked having him in Pubs and Pub level has decreased since that moment.

All in all you should consider the fact that he has helped the community more than most of the people in here, before judging about him. So show some respect!

Status
Not open for further replies.