What does this mean?.... [main.cs error]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jello

Contributor
I was trying to play one of my maps but it wasnt loading...so I went into the config file and nothing was wrong with it...so when i deleted that file I re-downloaded it (I had already saved it on Mediafire) and now these two messages show up when I update my launcher and try playing legions.... What does it mean?

Edit: nvm i got it, i just deleted my live folder and reinstalled it :(, now i dont think ill be able to enter my map in second round maping contest though :(

Attachments

• Umm....JPG
    Umm....JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Ummmm.......JPG
    Ummmm.......JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 21

Fixious

Test Lead
Main.cs errors can be fixed by deleting your preferences folder(Legions Overdrive\live\legions\preferences) and simply re-downloading it from the launcher. More specifically it's likely MyLoadouts.cs that's causing the issue. A few fixes have been attempted but it still pops up from time to time it seems.

If it happens again, see this thread.

Jello

Contributor
If I had known that I wouldn't have deleted my whole live folder but now it works and thanks, now I know what to do in the future

Poponfu

Lead Developer
No that was fixed last update.

Main.cs is just the script that loads every other script. It means you have a script error somewhere , could be any file ;/ Be carefull when you are editing .mis files by hand and read up on the torquescript syntax if you are messing with scripts. Work in small steps at first to catch these.

Status
Not open for further replies.