What do you think

Which is Better ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have been playing Tribes lately and i have come to realize that I have more fun playing Tribes then i do play Legions...

So You Choose , Which one do you think is better ?

Sin

Private Tester
I'm siding with legions here. I've played T1, T2, and T:V. I just prefer the faster-paced legions style. Also the freedom of movement is a big point for me, which tribes doesn't quite live up to legions.

But which Tribes.. their are so much more competition and the weapons mechanics are more realistic .. Even if they are a tad overpowered ..

Like The Headshot Rule, Doing heavy damage
The Mortar

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
But which Tribes.. their are so much more competition and the weapons mechanics are more realistic .. Even if they are a tad overpowered ..

Like The Headshot Rule, Doing heavy damage
The Mortar

Which Tribes are you referring to anyway? You didn't really specify.

Mahidhar

Again with the comparison. You do realize, that Legions is a free game. It has always been a free game. Therefore, it never had the financial support and resources to be built into a quality game, like Tribes.

You are comparing the work of a handful of Legions developers, to that of tens, maybe even a hundred or more, Tribes developers. If you really want to know, how Legions fares against other games, compare it with other free games. I did that, and I found myself liking Legions, way better than any of the free games available out there.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Again with the comparison. You do realize, that Legions is a free game. It has always been a free game. Therefore, it never had the financial support and resources to be built into a quality game, like Tribes.

On the other hand, Tribes was heavily pirated.

BugsPray

Legions Developer
I've played T1/T2/T:V since 1998 (haven't really played much in the last couple years though), and I'd rank them like this:

Depth: T2, T1, T:V, Legions
Movement: Legions, T2 Classic, T1, T:V (Note: for duel and arena, T2 Base)

After playing Legions I really can't go back to any of the games in the Tribes series. They're too slow. Legions just needs the depth now. :)

Vox

tough question. i like vengeance and legions for the things that are different in them.
but i cannot say that they are better than t1 or t2 because i have not played them.