Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Safari

• Other [post]

• Total voters

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
It really depends on your computer. FireFox for me takes ages for me to load, but chrome is much faster as its a less bulkier program. I like chrome's interface alot more as well, as its so simple. Spell Check ftw, all built in. One of the only good things about Firefox, is the amount of add ons. You can really customize it, but chrome is evening up there as well, as the recent release of the app store will hopefully prove that it is really the best browser.

Opera really deserves more recognition, it even has an inbuilt bit-torrent client!

Revelation

I primarily use Firefox because it seems to run the smoothest on my laptop. On some of my school websites I have to use IE, and I use Chrome if for some reason a website has problems working in both browsers.

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
chrome for pc, safari for mac.

both are the fastest for each platform (ish). i really like the minimalistic design of both of them XD

i don't like firefox because of the ease toolbars are installed onto it that then don't go away when deleted. (i'm looking at you avg/yahoo)

Shisk

chrome for pc, safari for mac.

both are the fastest for each platform (ish). i really like the minimalistic design of both of them XD

i don't like firefox because of the ease toolbars are installed onto it that then don't go away when deleted. (i'm looking at you avg/yahoo)

Just dont install them and there is still the deinstall option

Topic: Should be firefox although I have chrome and IE too if FF dislike the page :p

Esuke-L

Ugh... depends on computer...

Mac Laptop: Safari 5
Mac Desktop: Firefox 3.6
XP Laptop: Chrome
Vista Desktop: Chrome
7 Desktop: Chrome

Uh..You have all of those?

I use Firefox, stuck in my ways, got it all custom and I have no speed problems so just don't feel the need to move to chrome despite it's benefits

U8er

I use Chrome for most of my browsing needs, however Firefox has some very handy plugins that I find myself taking advantage of whenever the situation calls for it.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Uh..You have all of those?

I use Firefox, stuck in my ways, got it all custom and I have no speed problems so just don't feel the need to move to chrome despite it's benefits

Well, here's the list...

Mac Laptop: mine (but the screen is broken, so currently unusable)
Mac Desktop: shared (I use it most though)
XP Laptop: my mother's, though I use it when on vacation
Vista Desktop: shared (though primarily used by my father)
7 Desktop: not used much and currently disassembled because its going to be moved to somewhere else in the house.

Esuke-L

Well, here's the list...

Mac Laptop: mine (but the screen is broken, so currently unusable)
Mac Desktop: shared (I use it most though)
XP Laptop: my mother's, though I use it when on vacation
Vista Desktop: shared (though primarily used by my father)
7 Desktop: not used much and currently disassembled because its going to be moved to somewhere else in the house.

Fair enough, a well tech'd family =)