We're never listening to any of you ever again.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Y'know, I still like Jorto's old 'wings' suggestion. I thought that was pretty interesting.

Also, even though Daphnikisses won't listen to you, Seymour will always listen!

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Could be because you're one of those "community people who do nothing but deal with and sift through forums" that the article mentions. :p

As long as I've got my Gheist by my side, there isn't anything that can stop Seymour's sifting!

BestCharmie

Well, back to topic.

Well, it's kind of true. But! That depends on what kind of forum community the game has. In this case, Leejunz is mature and non-mature people, all kinds. -.-....So...good...bad...ideas.

Siantlark

But we want you guys to have giant dinosaurs with BFG9000's and also give us shiny rainbow swords!

We will go on strike and not play the game until you do!

You're turning into Activision! They didn't have any dino's in Modern Warfare 2 either. Everyone knows that's why the game sucks!

Disci

Old man
But we want you guys to have giant dinosaurs with BFG9000's and also give us shiny rainbow swords!

We will go on strike and not play the game until you do!

You're turning into Activision! They didn't have any dino's in Modern Warfare 2 either. Everyone knows that's why the game sucks!

Finally an intelligent post! I've suggesting there should be dino's in Legions, but having dino's with BFG's is just plain awesome!