weird sky

bethal

both when I spawn and when I die the sky makes a weird grafical issue, maybe because I'm funning on low grafics? but I've only recently started seeing it, well few weeks ago. heres a screen shot.

skyglitchlegions.png

it's probably not that easy to knotice but you can see some weird lines (like the sky's layors) but it's very buggy and moves too and changes, so in normal game play it's very easy to see.

just thought I would note this in :)

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
does it repeat? across the map when it moves? i think its your cloud layer because its tiled across the top like that and moves slowly. Not sure what would cause that other then it could be video card related.

bethal

it's only when I die (the exact angle of death, no movement of camara) and same with spawning, once I've moved it's gone. hopefully it's nothing to do with my grafics card as it's new since christmas.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Got that from time to time, never seemed to affect the actual game in a negative way, reporting it a long long time ago didn't lead to any conclusive results. In the end I started to think of it as (yet another) Juggernaut flaw.

bethal

yeah it's nothing more than I funny grfical issue, and it's not making my game play any worse, just thought I would point it out to see if it could be fixed easily.obviously not if it's been a long long time seeing it, well mever mind. at least I have an excuse to die now :p