Vitor Belfort gets *shanked* The kick heard around the world

Buhlitz

2.gif

Buhlitz

After he went down were those extra hits needed?
This si why I hate MMA rather watch some boxing.

You are mistaken, as are most boxing fans. It's well documented that 400 lighter punches over the course of 10 rounds are much more devastating to the fighters health long term than 2 extremely accurate hard strikes to turn a fighter 'off' . It was necessary to finish the fights, we don't do that standing count *chocolate cookies* in mma. This is the practical application of martial arts, and when you enter you don't leave unless you give up or get turned off.

MightySheep

yeah boxing isn't real fighting like mma, thats why I prefer mma

It's more interesting and more variation

If you try using stupid boxing methods in a real fight you'll get kicked in the balls

Freeman

RAYTANG
After he went down were those extra hits needed?
This si why I hate MMA rather watch some boxing.

Those extra punches were needed cause Vitor wasn't out. He could still defend himself and Anderson wanted to finish it there rather then letting Vitor back up.

Application-1

test bester
You are mistaken, as are most boxing fans. It's well documented that 400 lighter punches over the course of 10 rounds are much more devastating to the fighters health long term than 2 extremely accurate hard strikes to turn a fighter 'off' . It was necessary to finish the fights, we don't do that standing count *chocolate cookies* in mma. This is the practical application of martial arts, and when you enter you don't leave unless you give up or get turned off.
Don't get me wrong i did MMA with a friend for some time he really practiced it but I tagged along a bit. I like the armlocks and all that but just those extra few hits look a bit unnecessary imo.
So maybe I don't hate MMA but I am not a big fan of it either.