Via Victus

RainPilot

stinky bear
Unofficial update:

We have no website, roster, or any organization.

We are alive and strong, just dormant.

We're still the friendly and cool bunch of people you remember ( except rainpilot and dj of course).

Djfaith has stepped down on the leadership position and Cristy ( his wife) has taken over the leadership of Via Victus.

We are not really a legions based clan anymore since most of our members are busy with work, classes, or are simply tired of
legions. This means that we aren't necessarily recruiting but we are open to members who are very likeable, active, and play games.

If you think you want to join our elite clan, ask Floks for our ventrilo. ( Floks is not part of Via Victus but he is our spokeswoman)

You'll probably only see me and semikiller in-game because everyone else is still busy with classes and work. The ones that aren't busy are tired of legions are off playing other games, but are still in vV.

We may or may not appear in any of legions competition since most of us are rusty and tired of the game, or just bad like me.

Also, a shout out to all of the fish of djfaith's that died this week.

RainPilot

stinky bear
You're welcome to ask any of our members if they would like to play for you. If you need any subs just come into our ventrilo and if anyone familiar is online, just ask. The thing is... dj only plays when he is asked to play in a pickup, Ultima and Chi-Ro are busy playing minecraft ( and then I grief there minecart system). Everyone else like 7th, RainingSoulz, Shatta, and dd890 are very inactive. Semikiller plays but I don't think he has ventrilo or teamspeak installed. I'm pretty sure we have more players but most of them have disappeared. We usually only play matches with a about 5 people and then are two people who are good friends of vV like floks or homingun who sub in.

Good luck with your team.

RainPilot

stinky bear
Oh, that's cool. vV and vVA were hardly even related, we just used the same ventrilo and name. Stealth oversaw all of vVA and dj really didn't care haha. Good luck with your team.

RainPilot

stinky bear
Yeah, via victus has some nice people on it and good players, join them, they actually play different games instead of dwelling on legions. <3
-Recruitment is closed unless you're a past vV member, or an active friend of the clan who we've know/played things with in the past.
TROLL

Dacil

^ HE'S BOTH...AHHH...an IT...jk lol uhhh yeah i'd love to have some of your members sub for us, but i dont see the point in that if they're going to play one game and leave, we need one more permanent member and then if one permanent member can't show, get a sub for him...having a sub every single time won't help our team advance with eachother...i'd rather just have a starting team develop with each other at our own rate...no temporaries...but ty a lot for the suggestion! maybe if we actually get that last member we'll need subs sometimes eventually but not for awhile

Chi-Ro

Private Tester
All the love in the world to you for that update RainP! But I think I'll clear a few things up (RainP did let a bit of his troll spirit out in that update).

vV has active players in Legions, but as a clan we are not, and will not be active until there are private servers again (at least).

Any of our members are free to join other clans, sub, or do whatever they want. We will hold them to no obligation to return when/if real competition returns. But if they decline an offer to join your team, don't be pushy, leave them be. ;)

Like RainP said we have a few active (Legions) members still BeefThief, ChampBob, RainP, ddd, Neon, Semikiller, and Floks (shes technically vV still I think?). I believe Homingun and 7thFlame left the clan earlier. Our policy with people leaving/subbing has actually been active for some time, so some of these people could've already jumped ship, I just wasn't informed. If that's the case, sorry.

Anyway, like RainP said, we're still all active, just in other games. If you need an extra guy for a pug or scrim, feel free to hop in our vent (you can get the info from floks, if she doesn't answer right away, spam her until she gives it to you), I can't promise anyone will join you, but we haven't all "quit" legions, we're just not actively playing it right now.

Also, if you're up to play some other games with us (Guild Wars, Rift, TF2, Minecraft, Sol Survivor, Sanctum, BC2, Tribes 2, LoL, Borderlands, BattleForge, and Galcon Fusion are our most active/recent games) hop in and play sometime!

R.I.P. all of djfaith's fish...